it’s so weird that people are shaming Beyonce for being sexual during her performance when literally in the speech in flawless says “We teach girls that they cannot be sexual beings in the way that boys are." Like how do you miss the point that bad
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
I would lead an army of fat niggas to McDonalds headquarters and ask why they changed the dollar menu to the $1.59 menu
I personally don’t need the money but I remember the days where I could get a double cheeseburger and a value fry for $2.18 and I know there’s some niggas who are in that same predicament now and their quality of living has been compromised as a result.
Women aren’t getting mad that new rape prevention methods are being made. They aren’t mad if men are making them. They’re made because men seem to think that women need to be eternally grateful and in return owe them something and that this gives men a little gold star and clean slate.
do you wanna have sex?
c) a + b